Monday, January 14, 2013

My Worst Experience At A Restaurant

My worst experience in a buffet restaurant was when I went to the restaurant I was with my cousins,auntie,uncle,my mom,and my sister. When we were there we were going to get food because it was a restaurant where you get to pick which food you wanted to eat,so them me and my cousin went to get food and my cousin called me over and said "Hey,cousin come look!" So I did because he knows I don't eat meat and he showed me frog legs in a food dish,so then I screamed I walked over to my mom and said "I'm not eating here" so then I went and sat in the car for about 5-10 minutes and then we went to eat at another restaurant and on the way my cousin told me about how he tried to eat frog legs then though it was disgusting. Then after that we went to another restaurant and eat ice cream with strawberry sauce and bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment