Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Very Fluffy Puppy,Tasleena!

When I was going to the store with my mom I saw a poster that said "Puppies For Sale" and I took it down and brought it to my mom and said "Can we please get a puppy?" And she said "Yes!" Because before we moved to another house we were minding the B&B and we had a female miniature Eskimo husky,but one day I woke up and she had been stolen so days went by but all we could really do is put up posters. And so everyone kept telling me she was lost,gone,disappeared forevermore but I couldn't give up hope on my little puppy, her name was Baby. So we went to watch the kids dog mushing races and a miracle happened, my puppy was a "miniature" eskimo husky so when we saw her again she wouldn't be any bigger and my "tok grandparents" had seen her with a boy so they called Baby over and she recognized them right away,but when that boy seen them with her he ran over grabbed her and him and his mother drove away,and so we have never seen her since,so that is when we where going to the store and I asked my mom about it, so I named my new puppy Tasleena. Caboom.Lee.Ekada.Lohmer. We had her for 8 months so far and still have her,she is a schnauzer/airedale terrier so she was going to be a big dog,but so far when she's stretched out in length she's about 4feet 8 inches tall. When I get off of the bus she sits at the end of the driveway until you call her, sow hen I called her to come to me she jumped up to give me a hug and I noticed she looked different so then I looked at her closely and I noticed that my mom had cut her hair for the first time! When I got inside the house I asked my mom about it, she said when she was done she let Tasleena outside and she started barking like she could see everything clear,running around,and jumping in the snow like she saw a squirrel! So that is what happened when Tasleena got her hair around her head cut for the very first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment